1. Alizadeh, M.R. and A. Allameh. 2015. Soil properties and crop yield under different tillage methods rapeseed cultivation in paddy fields. J. Agric. Sci. 60(1): 11-22. [DOI:10.2298/JAS1501011A
2. Daneshmand, A.R., A.H. Shirani Rad, G. NourMohammadi, G.H. Zareei and J. Daneshian. 2008. Effect of irrigation regiems and nitrogen levels on seed yield and seed quality of two rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) cultivars. Iran. J. Crop Sci. 10(3): 244-261. (In Persian with English abstract).
3. Dehghani, M., M.J. Aghaee and S. Mohammadi Kia. 2015. Effect of cotton transplanting on its yield and water use efficiency. Iran. J. Soil WATER Res. 28(2): 307-314. (In Persian with English abstract).
4. Elewa, T.A., B.B. Mekki, B.A. Bakry and M.F. El-Kramany. 2014. Evaluation of some introduced canola (Brassica napus L.) varieties under different nitrogen fertilizer levels in newly reclaimed sandy soil. Middle East J. Sci. Res. 21(5): 746-755.
5. Fanadzo, M., S. Chiduza and P.N. Mnkeni. 2009. Comparative response of direct seeded and transplanted maize (Zea mays L.) to nitrogen fertilization at Zanyokwe irrigation scheme, Eastern Cape, South Africa. Afr. J. Agric. Res. 4(8): 689-694.
6. FAOSTAT. 2017. Statistical Database of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
7. Fooladivand, S., A. Aynehband and F. Naraki. 2009. Effects of tillage method, seed rate and microelement spraying time on grain yield and yield components of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) in warm dryland condition. J. Food Agric. Environ. 7(3-4): 627- 633.
8. Gajri, P.R., V.K. Arora and S.S. Prihar. 2002. Tillage for sustainable cropping. Food Products Press, An imprint of The Haworth Press. New York, USA.
9. Hernan, S.R., E.E. Hernan, A.S. Guillermo and D. German. 2000. Evaluation of the presidedress soil nitrogen test for no-tillage maize fertilizer at planting. Agron. J. 92: 1176-1183. [DOI:10.2134/agronj2000.9261176x
10. Hosseinzadeh, M.H., M. Esfahani, M. Rabiee and B. Rabiei. 2008. Effect of row spacing on light interception, grain yield and growth indices of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) cultivars as second crop following rice. Iran. J. Crop Sci. 10(3): 281-302 (In Persian with English abstract).
11. Imaz, M.J., I. Virto, P. Bescansa, A. Enrique, O. Fernandez and D.L. Karlen. 2010. Soil quality indicator response to tillage and residue management on semi-arid Mediterranean cropland. Soil Till. Res. 107: 17-25. [DOI:10.1016/j.still.2010.02.003
12. Jafarnejad, A. and A.R. Rahnama. 2011. Investigation the effect of delay in sowing on yield of canola and nitrogen application efficiency. Iran. J. Soil Water Res. 25(3): 225-233. (In Persian with English abstract).
13. Karlen, D.L., C.A. Cambardella, J.L. Kovar and T.S. Colvin. 2013. Soil quality response to long-term tillage and crop rotation practices. Soil Till. Res. 133: 54-64. [DOI:10.1016/j.still.2013.05.013
14. Kazemeini, S.A., H. Hamzehzarghani and M. Edalat. 2010. The impact of nitrogen and organic matter on winter canola seed yield and yield components. Aust. J. Crop Sci. 4: 335-342.
15. Mirzapour, M.H., A.H. Khoshgoftarmanesh, M.H. Davoodi and A.H. Koochebaghi. 2014. Effect of different amounts of nitrogen on growth and yield of two canola cultivars (Brassica napus L.) in two saline soils. Iran. J. Soil Water Res. 28(1): 1-14. (In Persian with English abstract).
16. Mohammadi, Kh., K. NabiAllahi, M. Aghaalikhani and F. Khoormali. 2009. Study on the effect of different tillage methods on the soil physical properties, yield and yield components of rainfed wheat. Int. J. Plant Prod. 16(4): 77-91. (In Persian with English abstract).
17. Mousavian, S.N., S.A. Siadat, M.R. Moradi Telavat and S.H. Mousavi. 2013. Yields reaction, nitrogen uptake and canola qualitative attributes to nitrogen levels and previous plants. Int. J. Food Allied Sci. 2(18): 698-703.
18. Omidi, H., Z. Tahmasebi Sarvestani, A. Ghalavand and S.A.M. Modarres Sanavi. 2004. Evaluation of tillage systems and row distances on grain yield and oil content in two canola (Brassica napus L.) cultivars. Iran. J. Crop Sci.7 (2): 97-111. (In Persian with English abstarct).
19. Ozturk, O. 2010. Effects of source and rate of nitrogen fertilizer on yield, yield components and quality of winter rapeseed (Brassica napus L.). Chil. J. Agric. Res. 70(1): 132-141. [DOI:10.4067/S0718-58392010000100014
20. Rahnema, A. and A. Bakhshande. 2004. Effect of sowing dates and direct seeding and transplanting methods on agronomic characteristics and grain yield of canola under Ahvaz conditions. Iran. J. Crop Sci. 7(4): 324-336. (In Persian with English abstract).
21. Rameeh, V. and M.B. Salimi. 2015. Effect of different nitrogen rates on phenology, plant height, yield components and seed yield of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.). J. Plant Prod. 2(1): 1-12. (In Persian with English abstract). [DOI:10.2478/v10129-011-0070-6
22. Rathke, G., W.O. Christen and W. Diepenbrock. 2005. Effect of nitrogen source and rate on productivity and quality of winter oilseed rape (Brassica napus L.) grown in different crop rotation. Field Crops Res. 94(2-3): 103-113. [DOI:10.1016/j.fcr.2004.11.010
23. Seed and Plant Improvement Institute. 2016. Rapeseed production guidelines in different climates of the country. Jihad-e-Agriculture Ministry. ARREO. (In Persian).
24. Seyedi, R.S., H. Amirshekari, H. Omidi and M. Rabiee. 2018. Effect of ethephon application and harvesting date on yield, seed losses and oil percent of rapeseed. J. Plant Physiol. 39(10): 113-130. (In Persian with English abstract).
25. Taheri, E., A. Soleymani and H.R. Javanmard. 2012. The effect of different nitrogen levels on oil yield and harvest index of two spring rapeseed cultivars in Isfahan region. Int. J. Agric. Crop Sci. 4: 1496-1498.
26. Tahmasebi, G., S.A. Siadat, M.M. Pour Siabidi and R. Naseri. 2013. Effect of planting dates on seed yield and vegetative traits of rapeseed cultivars in Ilam region. J. Plant Physiol. 7(3): 241-258. (In Persian with English abstract).
27. Wang, Y. and X. Li. 2011. Study on nitrogen fertilizer effect and optimum fertilizer rate for transplanting and direct seeding rapeseed. Scientia Agricultura Sinica. 44(21): 4406-4414.