1. Abdennour, S., F. Sahbi1 and B. Houcine. 2018. Yellow rust effects on grain yield, and yield components of some spring bread wheat cultivars under rainfed conditions. World J. Agric. Res. 6(2): 65-69. [DOI:10.12691/wjar-6-2-5
2. Abdulbagiyeva, S., A. Zamanov, J. Talai and T. Allahverdiyev. 2015. Effect of rust disease on photosynthetic rate of wheat plant. J. Agric. Sci. Technol. 5: 486-490. [DOI:10.17265/2161-6264/2015.07.006
3. Afshari, F. 2000. Studies on stripe rust resistance in wheat with particular emphasis on stripe rust. PhD Thesis, University of Sydney, Australia. 252 pp.
4. Afshari, F., K. Nazari and S. Ebrahimnejad. 2010. Identification of sources of resistance to stripe (yellow) rust in Iranian landraces of wheat. Proceedings of the 8th International Wheat Conference, 30 May-4 June. St. Petersburg, Russia.
5. Agrios, G. N. 2004. Plant Pathology. (4th Ed.) Academic Press. New York, USA.
6. Cox, M. C., C. O. Qualset and D. W. Rains. 1990. Genetic variation for nitrogen assimilation and translocation in wheat. III: Nitrogen translocation in relation to grain yield and protein. Crop Sci. 26: 737-740. [DOI:10.2135/cropsci1986.0011183X002600040022x
7. Carretero, R., M. O. Bancal and D. J. Miralles. 2011. Effect of leaf rust (Puccinia triticina) on photosynthesis and related processes of leaves in wheat crops grown at two contrasting sites and with different nitrogen levels. Europ. J. Agron. 35 (4): 237-46. [DOI:10.1016/j.eja.2011.06.007
8. Dadrezaei, S. R., A. Jafarnezhad, I. Lakzadeh, F. Afshari, Z. Hassan Bayat and N. Tabatabai. 2018. Evaluation of tolerance to yellow rust disease in some selected bread wheat cultivars. Seed Plant Improv. J. 32-1: 125-142. (In Persian with English abstract).
9. Imtiaz. M., M. G. Cromey, J. G. Hampton and F. C. Ogbonnaya. 2005. Genetics of stripe rust resistance in 'Karamu' wheat, Aust. J. Agric. Res. 56(6): 619-624. [DOI:10.1071/AR03137
10. Keshavarz, K. and M. Torabi. 1998. Resistance of recommended wheat cultivars to yellow rust in the Kohgilooye and Boyerahmad province (Iran). Proceedings of the 13th Iranian Plant Protection Congress, 23-27 Aug., Karaj, Iran. (In Persian with English abstract).
11. Mahfoozi, S., A. Akbari, M. Chaichi, A. G. Sanjari, S. M. Nazeri, S. Abedi-Oskooee, G. Aminzadeh and M. Rezaie. 2009. Pishgam, a new bread wheat cultivar for normal irrigation and terminal stage deficit irrigation conditions of cold regions of Iran. Seed Plant Improv. J. 25(3): 513-517.
12. Murray, G. M., P. J. Ellison and A. Watson. 1995. Effects of stripe rust on the wheat plant. Aust. Plant Pathol. 24(4): 261-270. [DOI:10.1071/APP9950261
13. Nazari, K., M. Torabi, M. Hasanpour, A. Kashani, R. Hooshyar and M. S. Ahmadian. 2000. Evaluation of resistance of rainfed cultivars and advanced lines of wheat to yellow rust in seedling and mature plant stage. Seed Plant. 16: (2): 252-263. (In Persian with English abstract).
14. Papakosta, D. K. and A. A. Gayians. 1991. Nitrogen and dry matter accumulation, remobilization and losses for Mediterranean wheat during grain filling. Agron. J. 83: 864-870. [DOI:10.2134/agronj1991.00021962008300050018x
15. Peterson, R. F, A. B. Campbell and A. E. Hannah. 1984. A diagrammatic scale for estimating rust intensity of leaves and stem of cereals. Can. J. Res. 26: 496-500. [DOI:10.1139/cjr48c-033
16. Roelfs, A. P., R. P. Singh and E. F. Saari. 1992. Rust Diseases of Wheat: Concepts and Methods of Disease Management. Mexico, D.F. CIMMYT, 81.
17. Saidi, A., M. Abedini Esfahani, G. Karimzadeh and A. Alizadeh. 2001. Inheritance of resistance to fusarium head blight in six wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) cultivars. Seed Plant. 17: 74-87. (In Persian with English abstract).
18. Singh, R. P., J. Huerta-Espinosa and H. M. William. 2005. Genetics and breeding for durable resistance to leaf and stripe rusts in wheat. Turk. J. Agric. Forest.29: 121-127.
19. Torabi, M., V. Mardokhi, K. Nazari, F. Afshari, A. R. Forootan, M. A. Ramai, H. Golzar and A. S. Kashani. 1995. Effectiveness of wheat yellow rust resistance genes in different part of Iran. Cereal Rusts Powdery Mildew Bull. 23: 9-12.
20. Yazdansepas, A., T. Najafi Mirak, S. Gholkari., M. Rezaie., Sh. Ashouri, M. Nazeri, M. Ghodsi, S. A. Razavi, M. Ezzat Ahmade and M. Chaichi. 2017a. Oroum, a new bread wheat cultivar for irrigated condition in cold regions of Iran. Seed Plant Improv. J. 27(3): 445-448.
21. Yazdansepas, A., M. Khodarahmi, M. Rezaie, M. Nazeri, A. Pedram, M. Chaichi, S. A. Razavi, A. R. Koocheki, T. Najafi Mirak and T. Babaie. 2017b. Zareh, a new bread wheat cultivar for irrigated and post-anthesis drought stress conditions in cold regions of Iran. Seed Plant Improv. J. 27(4): 635-638.
22. Yazdansepas, A., A. Akbari, A. G. Sanjari, M. Rezaie, M. Chaichi, T. Babaie, G. Aminzadeh, A. Zareh Fayzabadi, M. Azzatahmadi and S. Ashouri. 2017c. Mihan, a new bread Wheat cultivar for irrigated and post-anthesis drought stress conditions in cold regions of Iran. Seed Plant Improv. J. 27(4): 631-634.