1. Abdolrahmani, A., K. Ghasemi-Golezani, M. Valizadeh, V. Feizi-Asl and A. R. Tavakoli. 2011. Effect of seed priming on growth trend and grain yeild of barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) cv. Abidar under rainfed conditions. Seed Plant Prod J. 27-2 (1): 111-129. (In Persian with English abstract).
2. Abbasdokht, H., A. Gholami and H. Asghari. 2014. Halopriming and hydropriming treatments to overcome salt and drought stress at germination stage of corn (Zea mays L.). J. DESERT Res.19 (1): 27 -34. (In Persian with English abstract).
3. Abdul-Baki, A. A. and J. D. Anderson. 1970. Viability and leaching of sugars from germinating barley. Crop Sci. 10: 31-34. [DOI:10.2135/cropsci1970.0011183X001000010012x
4. Agrawal, R. 2003. Seed Technology. Pub. Co. PVT. LTD. New Delhi. India.
5. Anonymous. 1398. Statistics and information of Kermanshah Agricultural Jihad Organization
6. Ashraf, M. and M. R. Foolad. 2005. Pre-sowing seed treatment, a shotgun approach to improve germination growth and crop yield under saline and non saline conditions. Adv. Agron. J. 88: 223-271. [DOI:10.1016/S0065-2113(05)88006-X
7. Badran, M. S. S. 2001. Effect of transplanting and seedling age on grain yield and its components of some maize cultivars. Alexandria J. Agric. Res. 46 (2): 47-56.
8. Choukan, R. 2012. Situation of production of corn in Iran and worldwide. Key articles of the proceedings of the 12th Iranian Crop Sciences Congress. September 4-6, 2012. Islamic Azad University of Karaj. Iran. (In Persian with English abstract).
9. Choukan., R. and H. Hasanzadeh Moghadam. 2016. Response of different agronomic groups of maize to planting date in Mashhad region. Agric. Ecol. J. 2 (1): 158-167. (In Persian with English abstract).
10. Dale, A. E. and S. H. Drennan. 1997. Transplanted maize (Zea mays L.) for grain production in southern England. II. Effects of planting date, transplant age at planting and cultivar on growth, development and arvest index. J. Agric. Sci., Cambridge. 128 (1): 37- 44. [DOI:10.1017/S0021859696003887
11. Di Benedetto, A. and J. Rattin. 2008. Transplant in sweet maize: a tool for improving productivity. Am. J. Plant Sci. Biotechnol. 2(2): 96-108.
12. Di Benedetto, A., C. Galmarini and J. Tognetti. 2013. Changes in leaf size and in the rate of leaf production contribute to cytokinin-mediated growth promotion in Epipremnum aureum L. J. Hort. Sci. Biotechnol. 88(2): 179-186. [DOI:10.1080/14620316.2013.11512954
13. Duman, I. 2006. Effect of seed priming with PEG and K3PO4 on germination and seedling growth in lettuce. Pak. J. Biol. Sci. 9(5): 923-928. [DOI:10.3923/pjbs.2006.923.928
14. Fanadzo, M., S. Chiduza and P. N. Mnkeni. 2010. Comparative response of direct seeded and transplanted maize to nitrogen fertilization at Zanyokwe Irrigation Scheme, Eastern Cape, South Africa. Afr. J. Agric. Res. 4(8): 689-694.
15. FAOSTAT, FAO. 2008. Statistics Division. http://faostat.fao.org/site.
16. Farooq, M., S. M. A. Basra, R. Tabassum and N. Ahmad. 2006. Evaluation of seed vigor enhancement techniques on physiological and biochemical techniques on physiological basis in coars rice. SEED Sci. Technol. J. 34: 741-750. [DOI:10.15258/sst.2006.34.3.18
17. ISTA. 2008. Handbook for seedling evaluation (3rd. Ed.). International Seed Testing Assosiation (ISTA), Zurich, Switzerland.
18. Ghias-Abadi M., M. Khajeh-Hosseini and A. A. Mohammad-Abadi. 2014. Effects of transplanting date on growth and yield of forage maize (Zea mays L.) in Mashhad. Iran. J. Field Crops Sci, 12(1): 137-145. (In Persian with English abstract).
19. Maguire, J. D. 1962. Speed of germination in selection and evaluation for seedling vigor. Crop Sci. 2: 176-177. [DOI:10.2135/cropsci1962.0011183X000200020033x
20. Mohammadi, G. R. and F. Amiri. 2010. The effect of priming on seed performance of canola (Brasica napus L.) under drought stress. Am. Eurasian J. Agric. Environ. Sci. 9 (2): 202-207.
21. Rashid, A. D., P. A. Harri, R. A. Hollington and M. Rafiq. 2006. Improving the yield of mungbean (Vigna radiata) in the North West Frontier Province of Pakistan using onfarm seed priming. Am. J. Exp. Agric. 40(2): 233-244. [DOI:10.1017/S0014479703001546
22. Sanchez Andonova, P., J. Rattin and A. Di Benedetto. 2014. Yield increase as influence by transplanting of sweet corn (Zea mays L. Saccharata). Am. J. Exp. Agric. 4(11): 1314-1329. [DOI:10.9734/AJEA/2014/11077
23. Sadeghian, S. Y. and N. Yavari. 2004. Effect of water-deficit stress on germmation and eary seedling growth in sugar beet. J. Agron.Crop Sci. 190: 138-144. [DOI:10.1111/j.1439-037X.2004.00087.x
24. Sadeghi, F. 2015. Corn Prodution and Breeding. Pardisan Publications. 247 PP. (In Persian).
25. Sadeghi, F., R. Bagheri and Gh. Tajri. 2018. Effect of sowing date on late and medium maturity corn hybrids in Kermanshah. Res. Findings Improv. Crop Prod. J. 3(1): 66-82. (In Persian with English abstract).
26. Sadeghi, F., M. Norouzi, A. Lotfi and R. Jalilian. 2018. Effects of seed hydropriming and planting method on yield and yield components of corn under deficit irrigation conditions. Seed Plant Prod. J. 34(1): 53-71.
27. (In Persian with English abstract).
28. Zeinali, H. 1997. Study of growth indices and their relationship with yield in grain maize under different plant densities and planting dates. MSc Thesis. College of Agriculture, University of Tehran. 110 PP. (In Persian with English abstract).
29. Vantine, M. and S. Verlinden. 2003. Growing Organic Vegetable Transplants. West Verginia University. USA.
30. Wicklow, D. T. 1991. Epidemiology of Aspergillus flavus in Corn. In: Aflatoxin in Corn: New Perspectives (Ed.) Shotwell, O. L. and Hurburg, C. R. Jr. pp. 315-328. Research Bulletin 599. Ames, Iowa: Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station. USA.
31. (In Persian with English abstract). ##Zeinali, H. 1997. Study of growth indices and their relationship with yield in grain maize under different plant densities and planting dates. MSc Thesis. College of Agriculture, University of Tehran. 110 PP. (In Persian with English abstract). ##Vantine, M. and S. Verlinden. 2003. Growing Organic Vegetable Transplants. West Verginia University. USA.##Wicklow, D. T. 1991. Epidemiology of Aspergillus flavus in Corn. In: Aflatoxin in Corn: New Perspectives (Ed.) Shotwell, O. L. and Hurburg, C. R. Jr. pp. 315–328. Research Bulletin 599. Ames, Iowa: Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station. USA.##